The inflatable camping tent is perfect for hiking, camping or even a sleepover. The 4 person inflatable tent is large enough to comfortably fit four people and has a good amount of room for any outdoor activity. This tent is made of a durable oxford cloth and is easy to set up.
I love it. It is good to know that the doors don't close completely with zippers. The bottom of the door is held with Velcro! - joseph corrales
- Stable Structure High strength fiberglass frame provides stability and a hooped fly frame offers weather protection.
- Fast set-up and fold down, can be folded into its convenient carry bag for easy storage and transport.
- Fit for picnic, field survival, water, fishing, hiking, cold, warm, ultra-lightweight, thin, night fishing, riding, wind, winter fishing, adventure ect.
I LOVE this tent. This tent held up after a week in the rocky mountains, the badlands, heavy rainstorms and more. When I got to the badlands a heavy gust of wind came through and broke a bunch of peoples tents, & the pole for my tent broke aswell. I managed to get it to work for the rest of the trip, but had to get a new pole. REI sells an orange 8' pole that is adjustable and made of aluminum. It works even better with this tent. The pole that comes with this tent is fiberglass, very strong but it still broke under the wind. I get so many compliments on this tent, I can stand in it, its waterproof, keeps the bugs out and it takes like 10 mins to set up and 10 mins to take down. GET THIS TENT U WONT REGRET IT! - Atlas
- The canvas tent has plenty of space inside which is perfect for 4-6 person to sleep , it could fit 1 king-sized bed and 2 single beds depending on the detailed size .
- The groundsheet can be unzippered , then you can roll up the sidewall to enjoy the beautiful scenery and fresh air .
- The bell tent can be easily erected with the only central pole and door pole , you can set up alone within 20 mins and it will get easier with time .
Just finished living in this tent for the last ten weeks strait. And I can confirm after spending that many consecutive days and nights in this tent that it is amazing and does hold up perfectly. Never once did I fear that things would get wet or the tent would leak. A great tent for the price .-
This screen house tent is a great choice for outdoor camping, put it in the back of your car, it will provide you a shelter when you take rest. Or set it in your backyards, enjoy the happy hours with your friends or families.
It's serves the purpose, we were always chased inside because of the mosquito attacking us. We bought the small and able to fit a table with 4 chairs inside. Thank you- A. Powers